Welcome to SP Chandel. If you continue to browse and use this website; you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. We may change these terms and conditions at any time. The term SP Chandel or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owners, employees of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subjected to following terms and conditions :-
- • We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- • If you use any information or materials on this website, it is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- • The terms of this agreement are exclusively based on and subject to Indian law. You hereby consent to the exclusive Ujjain jurisdiction and venue of courts in Ujjain, India in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this website. Use of this website is unauthorized in any Ujjain jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Investment in the Market are Subject matter of risk, Kindly Read all Risk conditions While subscribing the Plan.
- • In case of change in any of your KYC details like address, mobile, email, etc, you are bound to intimate the same to us in wr iting for change in our records and updation on KRA system.
- • We reserve the right to terminate your service if you are found of misusing our services in any way or if you violate any of the other terms and conditions of this User Agreement.
- • This website contains material which is exclusively owned or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- • All the disputes are subject to Ujjain jurisdiction in Ujjain only. You hereby consent to the exclusive Ujjain jurisdiction and venue of courts in Ujjain.